I am a qualified and experienced person-centred clinical supervisor offering supervision to qualified counsellors, student counsellors and other workplace professionals.
As your person-centred supervisor I will offer you support around working as a counsellor and the possible issues and challenges that this work can bring.
Working as a counsellor (or student counsellor) can also highlight personal issues and I am willing to be alongside you and offer support where necessary to work through things that you feel are getting in the way of your client work.
Supervision can also be useful for professionals in other areas of work. It can help to:-
- Look at your own working practices
- Look at changes to your working practices
- Explore your own ways of working
- Explore how to change your ways of working
- Explore how to work with difficult colleagues
- Explore how to cope with work related stress
- Explore ways to achieve goals and ambitions
"Beginnings are often scary,endings are often sad, but it's the middle that counts. remember this when you find yourself at the beginning."